Wish you very good vacation. It seems so exciting !! I just came back from vacation it was very pleasant but the weather was not fantastic the last week (but to take car of the little nieces was a very good experience !)
Hola Chiquillos: No se si recibieron la primera nota, pero les deseo lo mejor,, un feliz viaje y como siempre estoy con ustedes aunque sea {vicariously}. Lidya
Although I write for a living, my wordsmithing is generally confined to widgets, gadgets and corporate flak, so this kind of expression doesn’t come easily to me. Forgive me if I ramble on.
3 comments:
That sign is the coolest. I remember how excited my Dad was to finally get to claim Senior citizen status.
looking forward to more adventure shots...
Wish you very good vacation.
It seems so exciting !! I just came back from vacation it was very pleasant but the weather was not fantastic the last week (but to take car of the little nieces was a very good experience !)
Bon voyage :)
Hola Chiquillos: No se si recibieron la primera nota, pero les deseo lo mejor,, un feliz viaje y como siempre estoy con ustedes aunque sea {vicariously}. Lidya
Post a Comment