Now they’re calling me Greta Garbo because I don’t want to come out of the coach. They KNOW I hate traveling and they must realize how much I miss my home. Sippie and Lana are perfectly happy lounging on the patio, but I only go out for walks. I must admit we’ve met some cute new dogs, there are lots of interesting new smells, and everyone thinks we’re adorable. Nevertheless, I want to go home.
Daddy feeds us the same food we have at home, but I am terribly constipated! I know its neurotic, but my entire system is whacked by travel. Mommy has been feeding us rice and that’s helped a bit, but I can’t wait to get home.
The other thing that annoys me is that stepstool we have to use to get in and out of the rig. The other girls don’t mind, but I am afraid I’ll get my toes caught in one of the slots. So I go up and down as little as I can, and just hope I don’t break a nail! You would think they could fix us up with a ramp. I mean, come on, look at these short legs! I will be so happy to get back to our pet door at home.
Boof!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!! Piper is too much! (btw, I just had a new great-niece born on Jan 1, her name is Pyper Rayne!)
Rhonda - Brenda
Oh....I love Piper's look...too cute....and calling her Greta Garbo....seems just too perfect..
The Diva of the three. I LOVE HER!!! Another comparison to Garbo, she will photograph only when SHE is ready. Cute mama!!
Post a Comment