Mari’s stress test and exam this morning indicated that Lila Blue will come in the next day or so. Mama is uncomfortable, but the baby is doing just fine and there’s no need to induce labor yet.
Dad is also doing fine…though naturally a little anxious and eager to meet his daughter. In his blog he says, “Dearest daughter; I wrote yesterday that the eviction notice has been served, don't make us send the sheriff.”
Today I'm catching up on some work in my mobile office, and this afternoon I’ll make spicy enchiladas for the kids…maybe that will help get things going!
Dad is also doing fine…though naturally a little anxious and eager to meet his daughter. In his blog he says, “Dearest daughter; I wrote yesterday that the eviction notice has been served, don't make us send the sheriff.”
Today I'm catching up on some work in my mobile office, and this afternoon I’ll make spicy enchiladas for the kids…maybe that will help get things going!
Thanks to all of you for your thoughts, prayers and encouragement for Mari, Jeremy and Lila Blue. We hope to deliver the good news soon!

1 comment:
So so so very exciting! What a lovely grandma you are, blogging about the little seed -- soon-to-be sprout. So much love to you all, Jess
Post a Comment