I just came home from a long weekend in Chico with Jeremy, Mari and the little sweet potato, Lila Blue. Poor baby was sick with a cold and ear infection, but she is such a little trooper…she hardly complained.
Of course I gave her a bath on the night I baby sat for her so the kids could go out for dinner, and of course she loved it. Now, however, she expresses her fascination and joy, as you can see in this little video....click on View HQ video for best resolution.
Lila Blue Loves Her Bath
We also made some meals, went out for lunch a couple of times, walked to the Farmer’s Market, visited the other grandparents, and took LB for her first studio portraits. It was a relaxing and beautiful time and I feel so grateful to be able to “blend” with their family from time to time.
Lila Blue weighs 15 pounds now, recently had her ears pierced and still has an abundance of beautiful hair. Mari and Jeremy are crazy in love with her and are blessed with good jobs, good childcare arrangements (Grandma Jan and friend Mendi share duties), and a wonderful circle of friends who support and care for them.
For the latest baby pix, click on the top link in the Photo Album list at right…Lila Blue at Four Months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's so wonderful to read these snippets of your visits with Lila Blue. I miss all of you so much, and these updates and photos are precious to me. Love and hugs.
Post a Comment