Friday, February 29, 2008

Sippie Speaks

Today Mommy took us to the "pet spa" to get us ready for our trip to the desert tomorrow. Daddy has been busy for days, getting La Casita ready for our journey, and we've been hanging out inside with them...testing the couch, finding the fridge and sniffing everything out.

I'm the oldest, and the alpha, and I have actually traveled in the motorhome before, so I get up and down the steps quite easily, in spite of my short legs, thank you very much! Lana is a bit of a klutz and she needs the portable step to make it up, and Piper is afraid of the step stool, so she cries until they (the humans) remove it. I'm sure they'll get tired of that and make her get up on it. On the other hand, I heard Daddy mention something about re-engineering the step for her.

I got into a bit of trouble this afternoon....I lost my collar after I got home from the groomer. Daddy looked for it everywhere and threatened to haul me in for questioning, but he is all bark and no bite. He finally found it in the guest bedroom and it looks like I'm off the hook.

Well, here comes Mommy. I'd better get off her computer or I'll be in even MORE trouble.

Woof!

1 comment:

Jessica Rios said...

Lisa thanks for the laughs! I love your dog tale from the alpha babe. I am on Kauai and just enjoyed a very long warm day at the beach, Anahola Bay. We are sun lovers aren't we!? See you soon, and am so excited about your wedding! love, to otra hija jessica