We got in yesterday afternoon and the hounds gave us quite a welcome! We were also excited to greet our friends John and Jan, who have been dog and house sitting for us this month...though we didn't scratch their bellies or rub their ears. Jan made a yummy dinner and we sat around for a few hours catching up.
Now its time to unpack the rig and get back to everyday life. I've had a couple of "sea leg" moments, and was confused when I woke up this morning on the other side of the bed. We still have tomatoes on the vines, the maples and dogwoods have turned red, and this morning the wild turkeys were hunting and pecking beside the creek. Its nice to be home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome home goof-ball!!! I bet it feels strange!!!
Congratulations on getting back home safely!
Post a Comment